Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I haven't posted anything in a while. It's been a long HOT summer here in San Antonio, and I've been busy like the rest of you, I'm sure. After several weeks of computer/internet related technical issues, I have changed my website. I am using Fine Art Studios Online, which is a company based right here in San Antonio by a native San Antonian, Clint Watson. FASO caters specifically to Artists! I have also discontinued using eBay, as Customers can purchase my art using PayPal directly through my new website:
I am working on having my Red Dog Art Gallery domain redirect to this new website.
It's as if a major load has been lifted off of me! Now I can devote my creative energies to PAINTING! There are shows coming up in the next few months that I need get ready for, and "time's a-wastin'!" Hope to be back soon with some new art to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment